Paradiso May 4th, 2006
Page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick(NR)
Clan Royal
Clan Royal

PostPosted: Sun 14 May 2006 7:41    Post subject: Paradiso May 4th, 2006  Reply with quote

what did you think of the gig?

Last edited by Nick(NR) on Thu 15 Jun 2006 3:06; edited 1 time in total
after_eden
Fresh Corpse
Fresh Corpse

PostPosted: Sun 14 May 2006 9:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Asrai (the songs we saw) was great.
Fresh Corpse
Fresh Corpse

PostPosted: Tue 16 May 2006 6:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally awesome smiling I stood in the front line (as would be expected of me) It was a little short, but it was great as ever smiling smiling smiling
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nick(NR)
Clan Royal
Clan Royal

PostPosted: Wed 17 May 2006 10:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestat_78 wrote:
Totally awesome smiling I stood in the front line (as would be expected of me) It was a little short, but it was great as ever smiling smiling smiling

how was the new song then?
Nick(NR)
Clan Royal
Clan Royal

PostPosted: Wed 17 May 2006 11:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

The text below is taken from http://www.gothtronic.com/

Quote:
Two bands joined Epica on their evening, label mates Asrai and Ebony Ark also performed. Both bands didnít play on the main stage, and since a lot of fans already wanted to get a good spot for the main concert, kick-off Asrai didnít play for a lot of fans. A shame, since Asrai is an amazing live band, and the people who did go and see them got treated on a short but good gig
Seraphictine
Fresh Corpse
Fresh Corpse

PostPosted: Wed 17 May 2006 11:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick(NR) wrote:
The text below is taken from http://www.gothtronic.com/

Quote:
Two bands joined Epica on their evening, label mates Asrai and Ebony Ark also performed. Both bands didnít play on the main stage, and since a lot of fans already wanted to get a good spot for the main concert, kick-off Asrai didnít play for a lot of fans. A shame, since Asrai is an amazing live band, and the people who did go and see them got treated on a short but good gig

^ I wrote that review smiling
Nick(NR)
Clan Royal
Clan Royal

PostPosted: Wed 17 May 2006 11:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair play, you got a nice bit of promotion for the site as well, It was a shame Asrai played the moment the doors opened, from what I was told it should have started about 15 minutes after the doors opened
Lestat_78
Fresh Corpse
Fresh Corpse

PostPosted: Wed 17 May 2006 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's even worse, they didn't send me to the right hall, so I missed a few minutes. Never ran that fast up a flight of stairs. That being said. Yes Asrai started at 7.15 pm and that was also when the doors opened. Total... BULL %#%# if you ask me. Or did the doors open at 7.00 pm, I don't remember.

I just remember I should have worn my Asrai shirt to stand out in the crowd :lol: Anyway... the new song was great, love it! But I was also a little... occupied gazing at the band members I must confess... Cross Don't exactly see them every day in person either *L* But yes, the gig was great, take it from me. The reason there weren't too many people, is that no one was send to the right hall.. AND well... imagine how these people all wanted to get in asap... couldn't even get to the right bloody door. So much pushing and shoving, so much... GRRRR... people trying to fit through those small doors at once...

Waiting for the door was funny as shit also. All these people... so scared of a few... mmmm... MANY people... waiting there. quietly sitting there. And we're still a threat to them... lovely smiling Was fun, though I rather spent my time between Asrai fans than Epica fans. But hey, I survived.

Oh which reminds me... no offence, but Ebony Ark is not really my thing. Uhm... I don't know if I should repeat here what I told Karin aout the singer... Evil Mind Anyway... she reminded me of another artist. Let's keep it to that :cool:

Haven't seen much of Epica honestly... if that singer.. nice lady I am sure... would start to grunt it'd be a different story. Which reminds me... the last little but Margriet grunted. Which is like... totally enchanting if you ask me. I love grunting ladies... and Margriet is a pro at it as far as I am concerned... her... surprise grunts REALLY make the audience go wild... after ofcourse they froze in their tracks for a second or three smiling the audience that is. Overwelmed I am sure... I love it smiling

So as I said... GREEEAAAT Gig smiling Sorry for those who missed it though :cry:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nick(NR)
Clan Royal
Clan Royal

PostPosted: Thu 18 May 2006 11:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestat_78 wrote:
Oh which reminds me... no offence, but Ebony Ark is not really my thing. Uhm... I don't know if I should repeat here what I told Karin aout the singer... Evil Mind Anyway... she reminded me of another artist. Let's keep it to that :cool:

Yeah lets, I want to keep it argument free for at least a month :wink:
Nick(NR)
Clan Royal
Clan Royal

PostPosted: Sat 20 May 2006 5:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh finaly Found some pics from the show

taken from this site http://www.losteuphoria.com/nightshade/index.php

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asrai Fans Forum Forum Index -> Tours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: